Monday 3 January 2011

Silhouette painting.

Silhouette.

This is a silhouette. I like this silhouette is like a shelter for the summer from the sun. I made this painting in Year 5 at the end of the year it was a school art project and I used this picture for it and a lot of people wanted it but they couldn't because only the owner of the painting could have it.
My Silhouette!

I will tell you how to make a silhouette like this one firstly you have get a picture of a silhouette and then draw the outline onto card after when you are happy with the drawing you need to colour the inside with a thick black pencil  and make sure that there are no white marks in the picureand make sure that it can fit in an A4 paper. Next you have to get a A4 paper and you have to paint a sunset with water colours I used purple, pink and orange, but you can choose different colours if you prefer. When the painting is dry you get the silhouette that you cut out and stick it (it is better with PVA glue) on the A4 paper when it is definately stick on and it can't fall off you add a layer of PVA glue over the painting to make it shiny and then leave it to dry when it is dry you finally have a very shiny and realistic sihouette.



I hope you like your silhouette painting!

No comments:

Post a Comment